Peace of Mind with Trained Medical Professional Caregivers
Many people develop significant medical conditions as they age. At Shining Light Hospice, we believe that everyone deserves the peace of mind, care, and compassion that comes from skilled nursing care services. Each visit is conducted by an RN (Registered Nurse) or LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) and includes:
- Strategic coordination with other medical practitioners, doctor’s orders, etc.
- A full initial evaluation
- The creation and monitoring of care plans tailored to each patient’s unique needs and situation
Our team of highly-trained, compassionate medical specialists includes CNAs (Certified Nursing Assistants), as well as experienced home health aides, personal care aides, and others, all under the supervision of an RN or LPN.
In addition to ensuring patient comfort, providing companionship, and coordinating necessary services, our team has the experience, training, and knowledge necessary to:
- Make health referrals
- Provide recommendations to improve peace of mind and quality of life
- Recommend the use of durable medical equipment, such as oxygen supplementation
- Ordering and coordinating medical equipment and supplies required for patient comfort
- Reorder medication
- Track medications and symptoms
- Adjust treatment regimens to meet changing patient needs
Our Customized Care Plans
At Shining Light Hospice Care, we understand that every patient has unique needs and requirements. Our healthcare professionals create customized plans based on each situation and then ensure that you receive exactly the care required. Some of the services our team can offer include the following:
- Administering and managing medications
- Conducting assessments and evaluations
- Managing wounds
- Providing cancer care services
- Caring for chronic diseases
At Shining Light Hospice, we also understand that skilled nursing care can be financially challenging. We offer assistance with locating resources to help ease your burden, including community programs, sources of funding, counseling options, and sourcing medical equipment.
Contact us today for more information about our skilled nursing care services and how we can improve your quality of life.